Thursday, December 18, 2014

I Never Got What I wanted !! Or Did I ??

How many of you are always wanting to get something you may not have?
 Be someplace else ?Always wishing it were a different time in your life ?
I spent many years always wishing, often praying that I could be in a different place and time in my life. Today I can say this is the best time of my life !! I have learned to be content with where I am and more importantly WHO I am. Having Jesus as Savior and Lord has had a dramatic effect on my life ! I received the following poem from a Sister in Christ , it addresses what I have been writing. read this with an open mind and heart, let God speak to you, let this time today,tomorrow, and the future be your best time ever !
It was Spring, but it was summer I wanted
The warm days and the great outdoors
It was summer, but it was fall I wanted The colorful leaves and the cool dry air
It was fall, but it was winter I wanted
The beautiful snow and the joy of the Holiday Season
It was winter, but it was spring that I wanted
The warmth and the blossoming of nature
I was a child, but it was adulthood that I wanted
The freedom and the respect
I was 20, but it was 30 I wanted
To be mature and sophisticated
I was middle-aged, but it was 20 I wanted



No comments: