Thursday, December 18, 2014

3 Questions We Ask About Life

Want to share a little of the message from NewPointe Community Church in Millersburg,Oh this past Sunday.

1. Why am I here ?   God had a plan !
     Eph 1v4 (Msg) Long before He laid down earth's foundations, He had us in His mind, had settled on us as the focus of His love, to be made whole and Holy by His love.

   God's plan was for us from the beginning of time to Worship and Praise Him. For Him to shower     His is love and blessing on us as we are faithful to Him.
 Psalm 139 v 13-16 (NIV) Tells us He knew us when we were in our Mother's womb. God makes no mistakes we are all here for a purpose. 
So to answer the question of why I am here, God wants me here for His purpose and pleasure.

2. Does my Life matter ?   Do I have Significance ?
    Of course we do ! Ask your Children if you matter ?
   Most of all we matter to God ! In Matthew 10v 29-31 Jesus talks of sparrows and how the Father knows if one of them dies. How much more he cares for us, so far as to have the hairs on our head numbered.  We are valuable in His eyes !  How do we see ourselves ?

3.  Is there a purpose for my life ?  What is God's intention for me ?
     Jer 29v11 (NIV)  He has plans for us, to give us a future and a hope
    Eph, 1v11-12 (MSG) It is in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for
 
 As Christians we must come to the conclusion that we are a special and called people to bring Glory to God who in return, blesses us and gives us Eternal Life if we Believe !

Now we have to choices !
1. Speculate on the above questions and answers !
    Are the true ? Yes/No/Maybe

2. Surrender !
    Stop trying to do it your way !
    Give God control of your Life, see what happens.

You may say I am a Christian, I know Jesus as Savior !
My question to you > Is He Lord over all ?

Only you know the answer, God sees and knows your heart !

Until next time, "Keep Your Eyes On Jesus"

No comments: