Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Card

Want to share an e-card I received from a very good friend. It is so weird how everyone want the gifts and the day off, BUT they do not want to recognize WHY we celebrate the day. I will be making a conscious effort to wish everyone a Merry Christmas this year ... My way of saying that I am celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. So I am asking my email buddies, if you agree with me, to please do the same. And if you'll pass this on to your email buddies, and so on... maybe we can prevent one more American tradition from being lost in the sea of "Political Correctness". So let's encourage everyone we know to say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS", especially to those who say, "Happy Holidays". We as Christians must help to "KEEP THE CHRIST in CHRISTMAS" My Grandson informed me that posting in all capital letters was like yelling and I should not post in all caps soI will only YELL at the words that I want to place emphasis on. Jesus Is The Reason For The Season !!!

No comments: