Monday, December 15, 2008

Another Opportunity To Share Jesus

I had the priviledge to minister at a local Baptist Church this weekend, an awesome priviledge as this particular church frowns on Women in ministry, but God can open doors that are usually closed. I prayed for several days for direction as to what to speak on. I began be telling how the local Domestic Violence Program works, how we are helping change lives through using Bible principles. Then I told some of my own testimony how Christ has changed me on the inside.
The turn around process my life has taken over many years, allowing Jesus to not only be my Saviour, but my Lord. How He took the hurts and pains of my childhood, the mistakes I made as an adult and used them to enable me to minister the TRUTH to women who were and are where I once was. I talked of how God has a call on our lives and a ministry for each of us. I challenged them to ask God what He had for them to do to further the Kingdom. That is all we will have at the end of this life, what we have done to add souls to the Kingdom. So I also want to challenge those of you who are reading this, have you answered the call ?? Have you said, "Here I am Lord , USE ME !! "

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

WOW I had no idea that you spoke at that church. How did everyone receive the message you brought? That is awesome that God can open up doors like that, good for you!! Keep up the good work!! Merry Christmas!!