Friday, November 28, 2014


                                              The Day After Turkey Day !

Another Thanksgiving Day in the book of my life, leftovers in the frig for today and tomorrow. Spent the day with 20 plus members of my Ohio Family, great to be with them, but also miss my Texas Clan ! My Daughter said this week after the long trip back to Texas from Grandpa Miller's Celebration of Life she wished the two states were closer together. My sentiments for 39 years. On to get ready for Christmas, I am making a few changes this year, little to no shopping. There are now 50 plus in my immediate Family, I am taking my Christmas money and going on a cruise to the Bahamas in the Spring. Today on my "to do" list, putting away Fall Decorations, dust, move furniture in preparation for the tree. I did little Christmas decorating last year as I left for Texas on the 26th to spend the winter. I am attempting to brave the cold snowy winter in Ohio this time except for a couple of weeks in Florida with Family and Friends.We had a light snow during the night, all is bright white out this morning, so pretty !

 The Turkey below leaves us with this message for the upcoming Christmas Feast !!

No comments: