Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Morning !


A little sad this morning, missing my Husband,Bobby and Son, Jason Dean Runnion ! Praying for all those who will be celebrating this year with empty places around their table.We will have an empty chair at our table this year, Dad is celebrating his first Thanksgiving in Heaven !  Cherish every moment with your loved ones, for we are not promised tomorrow. Make each day count and be thankful everyday, not just at Thanksgiving ! We take so much for granted never realizing how fragile life is, eternity is just around the corner. Are you prepared to meet God ? Have you sent your RSVP to reserve your place ? I know this is not the normal Thanksgiving message, but this is on my heart today !
There is always something to be thankful for !

1. Spending the day with my Family
2. Finances that enable me to travel Ohio to Texas
3 . 4 Healthy Great Grand Babies this year
4. Getting settled in Killbuck,Oh, making new Friends
5. Especially thankful that God has been with me through all the changes these past 2 1/2 years


No comments: