Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Can not believe I have not posted here since July 2011, so much has changed in my life since that time. Just a couple of the life changing happenings, my Son died in Feb. 2012, Husband in 2013, moved back to my birth state of Ohio in June 2013. Life is so full of loss and sadness, but God will walk it out with us if we allow him to. Not saying it is easy ! This past week I lost my 93 year old Dad after declining health for a couple of years ! He lived a long life, had an awesome testimony of the Power of a Living God to change a Life for the good !  I am going to attempt to begin posting on here again, I no longer have a Ministry or a Husband to care for. More time to do a few things, I have been traveling back and forth between Ohio and Texas. Weddings and new Babies give happiness along with the sadness, attempting to make a new life for myself at 71 has not been easy, but then Jesus told us life would not be easy. Until next time, "Keep Your Eyes On Jesus" !

No comments: