Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Week, How Time Goes By !!

I have been setting up a Facebook site and have been spending toooo much time on the computer. I have found several people who I had lost contact with, so it has not all been frivolous. It does take a lot of time as I have only dialup, is it wrong to pray for high speed Internet ?? He did say he was concerned about everything that pertained to us, so I will continue to pray for the phone lines to be updated in my area. I have had several opportunities to minister in this past week was called as a crisis counselor to a local fire, where 2 girls had accidentally burned down the house they were house sitting for. Thank God they were ok, but I did feel very sad for the family who were called back from vacation to find a smoldering mass that only hours before had been their home. I have 3 clients who are in a somewhat crisis mode right now and I have been in contact more often than usual. I pray constantly for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead, guide and direct these women onto a path that is where God would have them go. The Road to Recovery is often long, rocky and time consuming. It is very hard to not give up hope of ever being a whole complete person in mind, body, and spirit. I encourage them to be faithful and to never stop seeking Who He is and the part He wants to play in their life. I know from my own personal experience Hi is always but a call away, His line is never busy and He never puts me on hold or says call back at a more convenient time. So I ask you uphold me in prayer and the precious women God brings into my life. I am blessed and priviledged He called me and I answered, "Lord here I am, use me." How about you, what is He calling yout to and what is your answer ?? Until next time, "Keep Your Eyes On Jesus, He Has ALL The Answers"

No comments: