Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We Must Continue To Pray

The election is over and even though my choice did not win, I will continue to pray for our Nation. That America will remain strong for family values and moral issues. We must continue to stand for the rights of the unborn and the issue of marriage between one man and one woman.
I still believe that most of Americans believe in this and we have allowed other issues to be
in the forefront : ecomomy, war, immigration, and global warming.
Can we expect God to bless America when we are killing the unborn by the thousands and allowing our children to be taught that it is "OK" to have two Mommy's or two Daddy's. We must continue to pray, II Chronicles 7 v14 over our land so that we can ask: "GOD BLESS AMERICA !!! "

2 comments:

Niki said...

Great verse, Norma. We are not given a spirit of fear so I've been praying hard to let go and let God take care of it all!

Sherrie said...

Thanks for checking out my site. Great to hear from you. Yes I have my own shop now, 2 months now. I agree totally with what your'e saying. We can pray and should daily for this man, although he doesn't have the final say...God does!!!