Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Grandma !!

This has been a great day for me as my Grandson Jonathan is home on leave and is spending the day with me. It is hard for me to look at him all grown up without remembering that little baby who came into this world too early and was a fighter from the beginning. He has grown into a fine young man that I am proud to call Grandson. Don't misunderstand, I am proud of all of my G-Kids, but for today Jonathan has that special place in my heart and thoughts. When you have so many G-kids, (# 16 on the way), a day with one alone is special. God has blessed us with a large blended family, Bobby and I each have 2 boys and 2 girls, and then came our grandchildren. Life is always full of surprises when you have a large family. I know today's posting is a little different, just had to share my joy with you.

1 comment:

godschild70 said...

That's great. I always enjoyed time alone with my grandma.