Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Tomorrow is a day set aside to honor those men and women who have sacrificed to keep America free. Too often we take this for granted and I pray each of us will remember those fallen heroes who have given the utmost, their life to give us what we overlook and do not appreciate, A Free Country. My Grandson, Jonathan Thompson is serving in the Army, my Pastor's son, D.J. Lane is in the Marines in Iraq, and my friend Tami's son, Nathan Petty is in the Air Force. I am very proud of each of these young men and thank God for young men and women just like them who are willing to join our military in these unstable times. So join me in honoring those who have given their life's blood and those who are
serving today to KEEP AMERICA FREE !!
Just as these Soldiers are giving of themselves in the natural, Jesus also gave that we might have Eternal life in the Spirit realm. An everlasting life that no man can take away from us. We have only to believe and ask for the salvation that His death on the cross provided. If you have not
asked for this free gift I pray you will do so today, we are not assured of tomorrow ! Do not wait!

No comments: