Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blessed Beyond Measure

It is hard to believe there is only a week left in January, I have been soooo busy. Have been gone 5 of the last 7 nights. Had another opportunity to speak to a group of women on the Domestic Violence Ministry I am involved in. It is always such a blessing when there are women at the meeting who have been or are in a DV situation and I am able to minister a Word of Truth into their spirit. I have met with a new client this week and have 2 appointments on Monday with new ladies. Looks like I will be starting another group meeting this year. I have had the Support Group for almost 7 years and have 8 ladies who for the most part are faithful to the group, as I stated in a previous post we have started a new study book. I do not see how I can take more into this group, as they have been together for some time and are on their way to becoming survivors, moving onward and upward with Jesus. So, I have decided to start a new group, of course this means I will be gone every Thursday evening. More time spent to study and prepare for the group, on the upside I can dig out past lessons and study plans I have used before. If you are a person of prayer I ask you remember me in prayer as I add to the ministry, God said He will equip those He calls. I am having cataract surgery on Wed of this week and will follow with the second eye in 3 weeks, I am having the crystal lens implanted and believing I will no longer need glasses. It is so awesome the wisdom God gives to make our lives better, especially in the area of health. Tomorrow is Sunday and I have the priviledge of living in a country where I can attend the Church of my choice and worship The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. It is my sincere hope that each of you will do the same. Till next time, "Keep Your EyesOn Jesus".

No comments: