Friday, October 24, 2008

Psalm 91 A Weapon Against All Attacks

I have a Support Group for victims of Domestic Violence, at the present time we are studying
Psalm 91 and I am using a book by, Peggy Ruth Joyce entitled "Psalm 91". If you are bombarded with fear and worry, I encourage you to get this small paperback book.
We are going through it several chapters at a time and discussing what we learn and how the Holy Spirit is speaking into our lives. This Psalm covers every evil known to man: Terror
by day or night, Arrows that pierce us spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally, Pestilence which covers every sickness and disease that attacks our body,(this is mentioned two times) and Destruction, any natural disaster which those ignorant of the Word call Acts of God.
This book is simple to understand and will open your eyes to the Secret Place of Shelter that God
has provided for us. It has helped me in my personal walk and strengthened me to impart the Word to others. It is the Word that sets us FREE.

No comments: