Monday, October 13, 2008

New to Blogging

I am new to this form of the internet. So I will say Hello to all you bloggers out there and hope to make some new friends via the internet. I live in a small rural area of Texas and am retired from a worldly job. I now work full time for Jesus. I have a ministery to victims of Domestic Violence and hope to be able to share Jesus with others through this blog. So anyone have any ideas hoe to help me do thid I am open to suggestions Thanks Goodlistener

2 comments:

Niki said...

Glad you started a blog! I did love your post on the Women of the Word blog....everything on there seems to encourage me :) I say when you're posting something on your own blog, just pray about it and as you know God will lead you to the topic and He will be able to speak thru you and reach the folks He wants reached! Good luck with this blogger thing and I'll keep up reading it :)

sharingjesus/goodlistener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.