Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello From The Great State of Ohio

I am on vacation in my birth state of Ohio, I try to visit a few weeks each year. Most of my family lives here, a son in Indiana finishes the North of Dallas members. I always enjoy this time away to relax and regroup my thoughts away from the ministry, going back home refreshed and renewed to continue the call of God on my life. It gives me an opportunity to visit other churches and see and hear what the Holy Spirit is doing in other parts of the country. It is wonderful to know that believers near and far are in tune with the same Holy Spirit , we are all hearing the same message, putting our own unique personality to the message we are all serving the same Lord. This trip is extra special as I traveled to Missouri to my nephew, John's wedding. I will also be taking a trip to Las Vegas later this month with my sisters. No, I am not a gambler, we have worked too hard to throw our money away. I invest my resources, both time and money in the the Lord's work, where it is not a gamble and I know I will receive a large return of souls added to the Kingdom. We will be taking a day to go to the Grand Canyon, a God given wonder for man to enjoy. I am very excited as I have never been either place. Tomorrow is also a big day as my son is bringing his family here to visit. He has 3 boys, Will, John, and Luke, who Grandma has not seen since he was born in Feb. I am so thankful that God has given my husband the health and strength to continue to work, as this gives us the extra income for me to travel, this being my second long vacation this year. My source is not in the government or to worry about the economy, I am to push forward to the prize that He has set before me, a calling higher than that of man. There is no comparison to my work of many years in the business world to the work He has given me to mend broken hearts by simply sharing my testimony and the Living Word of God with women who have been victims for too long. To take His Word and show them how they can have a better life, one of love, joy, and peace !! Do you know this Jesus I speak of ? Have you confessed and asked Him to forgive you and receive a Spirit that is reborn to His Truth and Love ? You have only to ask, believe, and receive. Yes it is that simple. (John 3v16) So until next time, "Keep Your Eyes On Jesus, He Has All The Answers !"

No comments: