Wednesday, March 18, 2009

God Is SOOOOOOOO GOOD !!

This past Sunday I had a wonderful day !! I attended the wedding of my very first client who had been a victim most of her life. She came to me about 7 years ago seeking help from a verbally abusive and controlling husband. I had the priviledge of helping her to seek out Jesus in a real and personal way. She attended one on one counsel and group meetings for several years and then found her calling to the mission field. She is a volunteer at Friendships in Lake Charles,La, where she met the Christian man she had been praying for. They both wanted to be sure this was God, so they have been waiting and seeking His will for the last year. Sunday I saw the harvest of my time of sowing the Word of God into her life. They exchanged vows before God, Family, and Friends in a ceremony which centered around Jesus and their committment to each other. I pray this will be the first of many such celebrations I will be priveledged to witness. Two lives coming together for His Honor and Glory.

No comments: