Tuesday, February 10, 2009

19 years and Counting (Everyone said it would not last)

Twice in the same day !! I forgot to share one really important thing with you bloggers. Today is my 19th Wedding Anniversary, you asked,"Why is that such a big deal?" Ok, I will tell you. Bobby and I had each been married several times, so the chances of our making a success at a relationship was about 5%. It has not been easy,blending our families together,putting aside the mistakes of the past and dealing with ex spouses. It has been worth the time and effort, today we are Survivors in an area that we had so badly failed. We both had to learn to love each other through the good and the bad. To look to God for our strength and realize we can not do it alone. It was hard to understand and realize that it is very unfair and selfish to expect your partner to make and keep you happy all the time.So here we are today after many failures proud to say, 'WE beat the odds and we made it!" So as I sit here at my kitchen I am so thankful that God has taught me that," IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT ME !" PS We are on Grandbaby watch for the 16th time. Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

1 comment:

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Congratulations Norma....I'm on my second anniversary and I'm so happy for you that your marriage is going well..
Corinne
India